We headed to Vernal to visit the Dinosaur Quarry, Vernal Temple and Dinosaur Museum.
Petunias on Main Street were gorgeous!!!!

Petunias on Main Street were gorgeous!!!!
On our trips, we always try to go to the temple nearby whenever possible and it is always one of the highlights of our trips. The sweet spirit we feel there is a huge contrast to what is outside.
These are some of the fossils we could touch during our tour.
This leaf was found when the rock was cut open.
This building was built around rocks which have embedded in them more than 2000 dinosaur bones. The building is closed due to structural damages and it is not safe. It will be reopened in 2011.
Dinosaur skeleton in the Museum.
This is a real bone and they let you touch it!!!!
We had a knowledgeable tour guide who taught us
and let us touch the fossils along the way, but we
could not bring any souvenirs.....
Another bone embedded in the rock.
1 comment:
This blog has a mind of its own, Mindy and I worked a lot on aligning text and pictures and this is the best we came up with. I hope you can make sense of it and enjoy these pictures as I enjoyed.
I love to travel and enjoy God's creation and I hope I am able to share it with you. Enjoy!!!!
Post a Comment